Wednesday 6 June 2012

Smile

I was lucky enough to recently win some images from Sassy Design Studios and this was one of the images I chose.  I wanted to use gingham for that country feel so used some of the gingham papers from Bearly Mine Designs.  I coloured the image with copics and used the sizzix ticket dies to cut her out and the mat.  Used some gingham ribbon that has been in my stash forever!  Added some little brads and the sentiment and corner were cut with the Cricut.  Now this has sat on my desk for most of the day and I kept looking for something else to add as I felt it needed more but no matter what I tried it really didn't work so this is how it finished up and actually I rather like it now! lol  All that time that I could have been working on something else! doh! lol, better luck tomorrow instead.














I would like to enter this card into the following Challenge:

Totally Gorjuss #134  ~ Sketch



5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Jac,love the image...fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab work Jac love the image hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i love the lilac and the gingham . so pretty
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely fabolous. Love how you've coloured the image and interpreted the sketch. Love that colour combo. Thanks for playing at Totally Gorjuss and good luck. Hope to see you back saturday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Jac loving that image she is a beauty the papers, colours and design look very pretty.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x