Monday 6 December 2010

New Ticket Sentiments

Ok I'm back later than anticipated but back all the same and I have made a card and used one of the fabulous new Ticket Sentiments which are available at the Crafty Sentiments Store (and only £5 for the collection of 10! you cant go wrong!)  Well back to my card the image, paper and sentiment (of course) are all from Crafty Sentiments.  I coloured the teddy with copics and omitted his balloon as I wanted to replace with this collection of 3 that I found the other day tucked away, I'm not sure where they are from but the hat that I gave teddy is from the same pack and then I added another 2 balloons.  The ribbon is from my stash and I put a little bit of purple wire behind the sentiment too.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge #61 ~ Happy New Year
Totally Gorjuss #59 ~ A Sketch
TFL

4 comments:

  1. oh lol Ted looks fab in his party Hat !
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jac
    A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us on this week's challenge at CraftyCatz,
    hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A sweet card, Jac. The color combination is very nice and the image is super cute.
    Thank you for joining us at Totally Grojuss this week. Hope to see you again next week.
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x