Friday 6 March 2009

Crafty Muse challenge Mums & Girlfriends


Over at Crafty Muse the challenge is to make a card for a Mum or Girlfriend well I have made this card for my sister so I hope that counts. The paper is I think by Raspberry Road Designs (it was in my scraps draw) the mat was cut from green cs on my robo and the image is the gorgeous sweet & sassy from Sugar Nellie coloured with Whispers Stokes and Sakura pens, flowers and brads from my stash. TFL I am now off to the craft shop having to put it off yesterday due to the snow! Back later!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh... It's gorgeous Jac! Your sister will LOVE it! Gorgeous colours and that image is so adorable!
    Thanks for joining in the CM challenge again :) Hope you got to the craft shop OK!
    *hugs*
    Sammi

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card. I love it. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Muse xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x