Friday 19 April 2019

Crafty Catz Challenge #458 ~ Anything Goes


Morning, well it's time for a brand new challenge over at Crafty Catz and this week it's my turn to host.  The theme is Anything Goes but I added the twist of 'All Creatures Great & Small' and we have a great sponsor who is 

http://beccysplace.com/


http://beccysplace.blogspot.com/

Prize $10 Aud gift certificate 
http://beccysplace.com/


The DT were very generously allowed to pick some images to play along with, I chose a rather fun chicken image from the Spring Chicks collection and I reversed the image to get the 2 chickens facing each other. That's the great thing with digi images they are so versatile. My image has been coloured with Chameleons and I have added SN Sparkle in different colours and places but unfortunately that doesn't show in the picture. Papers are Papermania Portobello Road (love this collection) Added some die cuts circles and red pearly and printed the sentiment on the pc. 




Be back later to enter into some challenges:




6 comments:

  1. Brilliant card Jac great theme and have a good Easter

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful image and card Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your exhausted chickens Jac. Brillant card, so funny!
    ope you have a lovely relaxing Easter Weekend.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. a great card.... I find it exhausting too (if only lol)wishing you a happy Easter x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so much fun! Hope you have a fun Easter Holiday too and that it doesn´t leave you to exhausted. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card so funny, hope you have a great Easter.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x