Friday 30 November 2018

Crafty Catz Challenge #439 ~ Anything Goes

Running late today as I forgot to shedule my post and  we were travelling back from our holiday and we had a lovely relaxing break, one more day to go then back to work on Sunday.  So on with my post, it's time for a brand new challenge over at Crafty Catz and this week our host is our wonderful Boss Lady Aunty Sue and along with our regular theme of Anything Goes, Aunty Sue gave the DT the additional twist of 'Make it Cute' which was pretty easy really as our fantastic sponsor this week gave the DT some gorgeously cute images to play along with.  Our sponsor is ...

LeeHIllustrations


https://www.leescutecreations.com/
prize.... Same images DT used

For my card this week I have used the image 'Bunny Christmas' which I have coloured with Copics and Chameleons then I added some glamour dust to his hat and I found a very old bottle of some glitter writer which I used for the snow (crossed my fingers it was still going to work and thankfully it did! lol) Kept the card nice and simple so as not to distract from the  gorgeous image.  The background is embossed with snowflakes, a simple sentiment and then while I was looking for some embellishments I started playing around with some Prima flowers and wanted them to sparkle so I thought I'd try colouring over them with some SN Sparkles and I was pleased with the result, for this card I added clear sparkle over white flowers then finished off with some green gems.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Sweet Stampin' ~ Whatever the weather
Incy Wincy Designs ~ Square cards
The Paper Shelter #364 ~ Snow Days
Crafty Creations #379 ~ ATG
Thanks for stopping by x

8 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card Jac have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it's cute indeed! Such a sweet image and the glitter adds charm and a real festive feel to your card. Beautiful embossed background too! Thanks so much for sharing your cutie with us at The Paper Shelter!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Jac, love all the sparkle! Glad you enjoyed your break.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. a cute card Jac. Pleased you have enjoyed your holiday x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card Jac, I am so glad you ahd a good break...xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the sparkle and shimmer! Thank you for sharing your creation with us @ Incy Wincy Designs Square Cards Challenge. Good luck!-Maria Giselle B. (https://ienjoywhatidob.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your project! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Creations Challenge. kReN. Follow me at http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x