Friday 25 May 2018

Crafty Catz Challenge #418 ~Anything Goes

Well hello, it's been a while since I last posted but I'm here to share my latest project with this weeks challenge over at Crafty Catz.  It's the turn of our fabulous Aunty Sue this week to host and our theme is 'Anything Goes' but if you would care to play along with Aunty Sue's optional twist this week it's 'Christmas in May' and we have an awesome sponsor this week too


prize...4 images of winners choice

The DT were very kindly given some images to play along with, I have used an image called Bug R Blocks.  I have recently acquired a Cricut Explore Air 2 and had a bit of a play.  Must say I am very impressed with it's capabilities, even after a very short play.  I have used it to cut the milk carton firstly in cs and then in the patterned paper.  I then took the image which comes as a block of 4 and after importing the image into the Cricut Design Space I printed it, the Cricut then scanned it and cut the blocks individually and perfectly, I certainly couldn't have done it so well by hand! lol I think I'm going to like this new machine!  Images are coloured using Chameleons and the box is closed with some ribbon.


This was such a fun project to make and I think there will be a few more of these made for the little gifts at Christmas.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Not Just Cards ~ May Challenge ~ ATG
The Paper Shelter #340 ~ Digi image
Fab'n' Funky #395 ~ Christmas
Thanks for stopping by x

7 comments:

  1. This looks awesome Jac! I love this little box and such a clever way to use the block images.
    Enjoy your weekend! Nick

    ReplyDelete
  2. a beautiful little box for any gift, enjoy your weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jac this is a stunning gift box I love how you have used the images. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Christmas project Jac. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at The Paper Shelter. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your milk carton is fabulous and the image is colored so nicely. Thanks so much for playing at The Paper Shelter's Digital Image challenge this week. Hope to see you playing along next time:) Hugs! Audrey DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous make Jac thank you for joining us over on
    Inspiration Destination
    Dianne xx
    DT for IDCB

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great project! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x