Friday 13 April 2018

Crafty Catz Challenge #412 - Anything Goes

Morning all, well as long as blogger is playing my card for this weeks challenge over at Crafty Catz is on time this week! lol. But before I tell you all about the challenge I would like to tell you that we are looking for a Guest Designer for MAY 2018 so if you are interested please add GDT after your name when you enter your card into this week´s challenge.

Anyway our host this week is our fabulous Helen and the theme is 'Anything Goes' and Helen gave the DT the added twist of using our favourite colour combo, nice and easy if you can pick just one combo! lol  We have an awesome sponsor this week to



prize info 3 digital images.

For my card I have used the adorable 'Camariere!' and just one of my favourite combos which is brown & blue, papers are all from the Cosmopolitan range from Making Memories.  The image is coloured with a mix of Chameleons and Copics with a hint of white gel pen. Various die cuts, Prima Got Flowers and gems and I finished off with a PTI stamped sentiment.  Now I'm hopeless when it comes to lining stamps up properly and I was given a Stamp-a-majig a while back and it has sat on my desk as I didn't have a clue how to use it, so I went looking on good ole YouTube and found lots of demos and it's now one of my favourite tools, it's so clever and I'm wondering why I just sat looking at it baffled for so long! lol It certainly helped me with the placement of this sentiment.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Inspiration Destination #148 ~ ATG (optional twist Real Stamp - sentiment is a real stamp)
The Paper Shelter #334 ~ Flowers
Crafty Creations #364 ~ ATG
Thanks for stopping by x

8 comments:

  1. Hi Jac this is a stunning card that colour combination is gorgeous. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab image another for my wish list great use of paper too. have a good week

    ReplyDelete
  3. great colours and image, hope none of us has bad luck today, waiting for the sunshine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice. Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart Challenge Blog. Good luck!
    Bye, Groetjes van Ine (DT)
    http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful masculine card Jac, love the pretty layout. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at The Paper Shelter. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great, I love the color combo and those brown flowers are awesome. Thanks so much for playing along in our Flowers challenge at The Paper Shelter! Hugs:) Audrey DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool card!! My fav-colours and a FAB-image!! ;-) Thanks for playing with us at TPS this week! Good luck! Hug Lena

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an awesome card..love its design..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges.. Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x