Sunday 11 March 2018

Summer Breeze Elena

Hello, just thought I'd pop on and post this easel Mother's Day card now as it has been received.  The image I have used is 'Summer Breeze Elena' by Simply B Stamps and she was the February freebie when you purchased $8 worth of images so unfortunately she is no longer available but I certainly was not going to miss out on her! I have coloured her using copics, papers from my stash, Prima Got Flowers, pearls and the sentiment is actually from another Simply B Stamps image called 'Bianca Hipster'  I kept the colours all neutral and I'm glad I did as I love how this turned out and so does my mum!
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges;
Creative Inspirations ~ March Challenge ~ Any Occasion
Fab 'n' Funky #384 ~ Mother's Day
Inspiration Destination #145 ~ ATG
Crafty Gals Corner #160 ~ ATG
Crafty Creations #361 ~ ATG
Sweet Stampin' ~ Inspired by a song ~ 'She' Elvis Costello
A Gem of a Challenge #214 ~ Mother's Day
Thanks for stopping by x

7 comments:

  1. So lovely and elegant - a beautiful job on the hair too! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. DELIGHTFUL card!
    LOVE your image and colouring, LOVE your colour combo, pearls & fancy folds too ... such an ELEGANT design filled with GRACE!
    Thank You for joining us at the Crafty Gals Corner :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jac this is a gorgeous card it is just so pretty the image you have used is beautiful. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card thanks for playing at a gem of a challenge
    Hugs Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love the pearls! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck!
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card...Thanks for joining us at Fab’n’funky:)
    Wendy xx


    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning! Love the fold, design and those pearls in her hair!
    Wish you a great week to come! Nick

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x