Friday 16 February 2018

Crafty Catz Challenge #404 ~ Anything Goes

Good morning, well what a wild week it has been weather wise, very wet, very windy and bloomin' cold! Well here we are it's Friday so it's time for a brand new challenge over at Crafty Catz, but before I tell you all about the challenge I would like to tell you that we are looking for a Guest Designer for MARCH 2018 so if you are interested please add GDT after your name when you enter your card into this week´s challenge. Right so what is this weeks challenge I hear you ask, well the theme is 'Anything Goes'and our host this week is the uber talented Jackie and she gave the DT the added twist of 'use pretty ribbon' and our sponsor is


prize

So for my card this week I have used this fabulous image from Simply B Stamps, she is called 'Rockin' Birthday' and I knew I had just the right ribbon to match the ribbon in her hair.  It actually has white spots but the picture isn't showing them that well!  I coloured the image with a mix of copics and chameleons. The sentiment comes with the image which I printed on red cs then die cut with a new die I picked up at The Works.  Finished off with some white pearls.  Kept it very clean and simple. 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Incy Wincy Designs ~ Clean and Simple
Crafty Gals Corner #159 ~ Add a Heart
Thanks for stopping by x

12 comments:

  1. an ideal ribbon to complement your image! I have masses and never seem to have what I need lol like your new die xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and colour combo and love that sentiment have a good week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Jac, loving your new die. Have a good weekend. Lilly x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jac this is a stunning card I love it. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jac, super card hun, have a good week x carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Jac! LOVE it!! sorry to hear it's been so cold.. would GLADLY send you some of our heat.. it's driving us crazy!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty image and love how you gave life to it with your coloring. Isn't that always a treat when you can match your embellishment with your image. Thank you for sharing your creation. with us @ Incy Wincy Designs Clean & Simple Challenge. Good luck!-Maria Giselle B.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Jac love the image and colour's
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, I hope you have had a great weekend. I have been away for a short holiday and had a great times, therefore the late visit here.
    Your card is so pretty, love the design and how cool it looks with the ribbon at the top like that. Me like!!!
    Hope the rest of the week will be great, Hugs Nick

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card!Love the contrast!Thank you for sharing with us at the Crafty Gals Corner this week!Hope you join us again soon!
    Hugs
    Kleri DT
    http://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://kefartworx.co.uk/ (My blog)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a rockin' color combo! Love the pink and black together! The die you used for the sentiment is so awesome.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Add a Heart challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x