Friday 19 January 2018

Crafty Catz Challenge #400 ~ Anything Goes


Hello and welcome to another Friday, wow that means time for a new challenge over at Crafty Catz but before I tell you all about the challenge I would like to tell you that we are looking for a Guest Designer for FEBRUARY 2018 so if you are interested please add GDT after your name when you enter your card into this week´s challenge. Right so what is this weeks challenge I hear you ask, well the theme is 'Anything Goes' and our host for this week is our wonderful Christine and she gave the DT the added twist of make a card for a 'Male Birthday' now I know some people find these cards a bit tricky but just hop over to Crafty Catz and take a look at the awesome array of cards all so different and all so amazing!  We have a great sponsor this week too.


CRAFTY SENTIMENTS

For my card I chose a new image from Simply B Stamps and this little cutie is called Georgie and I have coloured him up using copics and chameleons and used papers from BG Colour Me Silly range and added a die cut sentiment and star burst.
 I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Sweet Stampin' ~ Lots of layers
Crafty Gals Corner #157 ~ ATG
Crafty Creations #358 ~ ATG
Creative Inspirations ~ January Challenge ~ Something New ~ new image
Thanks for stopping by x

10 comments:

  1. love your fun image lol, enjoy your week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous and Fun card love the image and colour's enjoy your week end
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great image Jac for a monster boy lol have a good week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Jac, enjoy the weekend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card Jac, the colours and the image are great xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute, fun and colourful card..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges. Hugsxx Deepti

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute and fun card. Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Gals Corner.
    ♥ Lena ~ DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehe, that's so fun! Sorry I'm late stopping in to comment on your gorgeous creation. I've just got back from holibobs. Love your fun and fabulous card design. Perfect with all its layers for our challenge at Sweet Stampin’. Thanks for sharing your fabulous creation with us and I look forward to seeing you back again soon. Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin’ DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your image Jac, I haven´t seen those stamps before. Have to go and check them out. He is a cutie. Hope your week been good and I wish you a great weekend. Nick

    ReplyDelete
  10. HIYA Jac, fab fun card hunny, Happy birthday hope you have a lovely day x carol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x