Monday 16 October 2017

Arachnia Ana for Betty

Hi, just thought I'd share this card with you as it's about to make it's way over to America.  I have used a special image from Simply B Stamps called Arachnia Ana, I have digitally paper pieced her dress using a paper from Bearly Mine Designs and then coloured her using copics and chameleons.  The background paper was on my computer but I don't remember where from (but it is very old!) the gates and cauldron were cut on the Cricut and some glitter added to the cauldron.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Crafty Gals Corner #144 ~ Make it spooktacular
Crafty Creations #352 ~ ATG
Creative Inspirations #282 ~ Autumn/Halloween
Inspiration Destination #135 ~ ATG
Creative Fingers #138 ~ ATG
Incy Wincy Designs ~ Dress Up
Crafting From The Heart #179 ~ ATG
Crazy Challenge #259 Halloween
Thanks for stopping by x

3 comments:

  1. Great Halloween card! I love how you made the gate. Very creative. Thank you so much for joining us at Inspiration Destination. Good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! I love Halloween! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.. Such a fantastic Halloween card..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges. Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x