Tuesday 18 July 2017

Just Chillin'

Here's a card I made that was supposed to be for this weeks challenge over at Crafty Catz which was Anything Goes with the twist of Ice Cream, either the item or flavours/colours of.  Well unfortunately I have been so busy that I just never got my card made in time, which seems to be the story of my life at the moment!  So I thought I'd come on and share it now that I have finished it! lol  

I have used this wonderful 'Bacon in the sun' image from bugaboo who are the sponsors for this weeks challenge and I went with ice cream flavours/colours, my chosen flavour being Neapolitan. The papers are MM Cosmopolitan, the image is coloured using copics and chameleons and I finished off with some ribbon, flowers and enamel dots from my stash and a stamped sentiment from PTI.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Creative Fingers #134 ~ ATG
Come And Get It ~ use 2 or more designer papers
Thanks for stopping by x

5 comments:

  1. Jac it is a lovely card and I think you might need to join him and chill a while. Have a good week

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous,love the fab image and design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute image and you've coloured him lovely, such a fun happy card x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute this little pig is. I like your card.
    Thanks for playing with us Inspiration Destination.
    Good luck!! Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it Jac, I saw it somewhere on a challenge site and it caught my eye straight away. Love the design and colours. Wish you a nice summer Hugs Nick

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x