Wednesday 24 May 2017

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge #189 ~ Floral profusion

Oh dear I really am running late with this project which is for the current challenge over at Crafty Cardmakers.  I thought I had sheduled it but obviously not! So here goes ... This fortnight we are looking to see lots of flowers, nice and easy then!

For my project this week I have made a little gift bag using the Cricut and 'To You From Me' cartridge, I used a sentiment stamp from Papertrey Ink and lots of prima flowers and flat backed pearls.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Creative Fingers #130 ~ ATG
Crafting From The Heart #160 ~ ATG
Crafty Sentiments ~ ATG
Tuesday Throwdown #344 ~ ATG
Crafty Creations #342 ~ ATG
Inspiration Destination #128 ~ ATG
Thanks for stopping by x

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful, creative project!
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments! Jane (GDT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute project, lovely sentiment. Thanks for sharing this with us at Tuesday Throwdown. Good luck. Debi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prima flowers are great, aren't they? This is a pretty project - I really like the unusual shaped cards! *hugs*

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jac, this is a great idea and looks really pretty. Happy crafty week, Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! This is so cute...Love its simplicity..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges. Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x