Wednesday 13 January 2016

White Christmas

Hi, don't panic I'm not starting early on my cards for Christmas, this is actually one from last year that I didn't get round to posting on here and while I was looking at a few challenges I realised that this card would fit a couple of them so here it is ...!

I used a Crafters Companion Accordian Die and then I cut some double sided self adhesive sheet (using for the first time) with an overlay ivy leaf die which I then glittered with glamour dust.  Then I embossed the inner panels and added some cuts using the Cricut.  Its a shame the glamour dust don't show up too well in the photo it was very sparkly in real life.

















I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Brown Sugar #180 ~ Anything Goes 
Creative Fingers #100 ~ Anything Goes
Incy Wincy Designs ~ White with a splash of colour
Thanks for stopping by x

4 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Great card. Love it. Thanks for joining us at BSC.

    hugs
    Claudia
    DT Brown Sugar Challenge
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such and adorable card, so glad you shared with us! Thank you for joining us over at Incy Wincy! Colette - DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs this week!
    -Mari K. IWDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card & great details! :) Thanks for sharing your creations with us at Creative Fingers & Welcome back! So sorry to be late commenting! Migraines got in the way ♥ DT Tindaloo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x