Monday 5 October 2015

When the going gets tough ...

... the tough get vodka! at least they do today!  And no not me! lol  A friend finished working at the unit I work at yesterday and we had a collection for her and I made the card.  She is famed for her love of vodka so the card and bottle of Polish Bison Grass vodka were very fitting and I'm pleased to say she was very pleased!

For my card (sorry not a great picture due to the gold mirricard) I used a fabulous image from Bugaboo called Tequila, it comes with a fab sentiment too but for this card I generated my own.  She is coloured with Spectrums and First Edition markers, I added glossy accents to her boots, glasses and glass and used glitter pens for her glasses frames and jewellery.  I embossed the gold mirricard with Embossilicious Banners folder and the black cs was die cut with part of a London silhouette die by x-cut but unfortunately it doesn't really show up very well.  Finished off with some liquid pearls.














I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Little Red Wagon #309 ~ Emboss Folder Love
Crafty Boots ~ Gold or Silver
Not Just Cards #25 ~ Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart #80 ~ Anything Goes
TFL

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x