Friday 19 June 2015

Crafty Catz Challenge #284 ~ Different Colour Hair

Good morning and what a beautiful morning it is here in sunny Dorset and what's even better is that this is the start of my 3 day weekend - YAY! Now as it's Friday that means new challenge time over at Crafty Catz and this week our wonderful Nina has picked a fabulous fun theme as she wants to see 'Different Colour Hair' so go wild! It actually took me quite a while to venture away from 'normal hair colours' but when I finally did it was great fun! This week I went a bit further again and had a real blast! Anyway our wonderful sponsor for this week is 
The prize will be a 10$ Gift voucher.

So On to my card, I was very lucky to have won a recent challenge over at The East Wind and chose as 1 of my images one of Unky's newer range based on Drag Queens 'Betty Cockus'.  This one is called 'Put on a makeup' and I just loved doing the hair, took me a while but loved it.  I ended up keeping the rest of the card very simple as I really wanted the image to be the focal point and all I added was a simple black mat for the image and the sentiment was cut on the Cricut in 2 layers of gold mirricard which was then put on using foam pads for a little extra dimension and I finished of with a few gems.  'Betty' is coloured with copics and spetrum noir pencils.  Please do check out the rest of the 'Catz' and their awesome creations.




















I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
 Crafting From The Heart #64 ~ Anything Goes
Not Just Cards #21 ~ Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter #208 ~ Make it digital
Sister Act Card Challenge #111 ~ Anything Goes
TFL

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really gorgeous card Jac, as I have said I would never have thought up the hair colour, it looks fabulous....
    Hope you have a really lovely week-end flower..xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Jac just love the image and love her hair have a lovely weekend
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that image is stunning. Such lovely colouring. Thank you for joining us at Crafting from the Heart challenge. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the hair! Hope you have a great week. Naomi x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun hair do! I love it when you find the unexpected in someone's coloring. Thanks so much for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge. Hope to see you again on the next challenge!

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D​

    ReplyDelete
  7. So coool! I love her hair and glam look! I heard something about blue hair, would love to see a pic of that.... lol. The wildest I got for is black. I know I am a chicken...

    Hope you are having a fantastic weekend!
    Hugs Nick

    ReplyDelete
  8. So coool! I love her hair and glam look! I heard something about blue hair, would love to see a pic of that.... lol. The wildest I got for is black. I know I am a chicken...

    Hope you are having a fantastic weekend!
    Hugs Nick

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely Card. Great looking hair. Thanks for joining us over at the Paper Shelter this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this and the hair is fab!
    Thank you for joining us this month at Not Just Cards xx Jan DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is fantastic - love the image and how you coloured her hair! Thank you for joining in the Paper Shelter Challenge this time. Hope to see you again.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    The Paper Shelter DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x