Tuesday, 1 July 2014

No designer papers over at Crafty Sentiments Designs

Good morning, wow it's the 1st of July, where is the time going?  It's time for a new challenge over at Crafty Sentiments Designs and this week it's my turn to choose the theme and I chose NO DESIGNER PAPERS!  And the DT did me proud so be sure to hop over there and check them out.

This weeks prize is 

For my card I have used the adorable stamp 'I Love Apples' and he has been coloured using copics and spectrums and I have matted him onto some green cs which has been embossed with a tree folder from CraftsToo, then matted on to white cs then on to a green card blank.  I added a peeloff sentiment and green and silver spot card candi



















I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:
Ruby's Rainbow #82 ~ Stamping

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jac! Thank you for your comment!
    what a cute card. I love the dark green cardstock...it goes really well with the image. Have a great day! Ingrid xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute bunny image and he's colored wonderfully! LOVE your embossed tree. Fabulous!!!! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful stamping.Such an adorable creation.Thanks for joining in with us over at Ruby's Rainbow.Good luck.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful - love the embossing folder you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at Ruby's Rainbow.

    Helen N x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x