Friday 18 October 2013

A little gift

Good morning, well Friday is here and it's the start of the weekend I hope you all have some great things planned, me?  I'm working! but it is also time for a new challenge over at Crafty Catz and this week the lovely Naomi has chosen the theme of 'A Gift To Remember' which means we are looking for a card but it MUST have a present on it (image or embellishment), OR something to give a gift in OR a make a gift, so plenty of scope there for you to have fun with.  We have a fabulous sponsor too



For my gift I have made a box which holds some home made cards.  I found the tutorial while I was hopping round blogland the other day and couldn't resist having a go so here it is.  The cute image is from our wonderful sponsor and this is Barry Birthday 5, coloured with spectrum noirs, the paper is Family Ties from First edition and Birthdays was cut using my Cricut.  I've added little magnets to the closure.
























I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
2 Sisters #165 ~ Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody #31 ~ Anything Goes
TFL

7 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous,lovely image and design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jac, I love little gifts like this, something that everyone can use....
    Have a lovely week-end.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. a very useful gift and so pretty, have a good weekend
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great idea and you did a grand job on it. This would make a cute gift to give someone filled with an assortment of cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning gift idea Jac. Love it. Have a great weekend. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous gift Jac just love the paper's and fabulous design have a lovely weekend my friend
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cool idea for this box, I have to think about it for X-mas. Thank you for your inspiration!
    Have a great weekend!
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x