Tuesday 19 February 2013

Something a little different for me

I bought some new dies at the beginning of the month and haven't really played with them very much
so after spending today finding my craft desk I thought I'd have a play! (need to find my desk again now!lol)  The card is pretty self explanatory really and is a smaller version of something else I have planned and is based on the sketch at 4 Crafty Chicks.  I think I like how it turned out!  It was very hard to get a decent photo of too.
















I would like to enter this card into the  following challenges:
4 Crafty Chicks #129 ~ Sketch
Challenges 4 Everybody #14 ~ Anything Goes
Incy WincyDesigns ~ Pop It Up (a couple of the taller parts of the buildings are popped up slightly using foam pads)
Tuesday Throwdown #135 ~ Monochromatics
TFL

7 comments:

  1. Hi Jac ths is brilliant I too have to go and find my desk. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing our sketch challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week for our sketch challenge...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Jac. Can't go wrong with white on white. Thanks for entering our Monochromatic challenge. It's been a pleasure to see your creation. Please come back next week and show us more! …x
    Asha - Tuesday Throwdown DT
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully done, Jac! Love the tiny pop of red in the twine. I'm so happy that you joined in our "Monochromatic" challenge at Tuesday Throwdown this week, and I hope we're going to see your talent displayed here again soon.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card thanks for joining us this week at Incy Wincy
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome use of those dies!!! Great job! And so hard to do all white, you have done fabulously

    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x