Wednesday 19 September 2012

Sara Waters for M4M

Good Morning everyone.  Today I have a card to show you which is using the cute 'Sara Waters' from the 'As The Crow Flies' collection which are available to buy over at the Mad For Markers Online Store.  I have of course coloured her using my copics and my papers are a combination of First Editions Daydream and Bearly Mine Designs.  I inked the edges to soften them, added some little rosebuds, leaf, organza ribbon and card candy from my stash and finished of with a little stamped sentiment.




















I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crazy Challenge #129 ~ Spots or stripes
TFL

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card, really cute image and love the bird paper. Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketch Challenge.
    Shirley xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jac you really use those BM papers perfectly, my eye is always drawn to them and you do such wonderful designs this is a very pretty card the image is a little cutie.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x