Sunday, 8 July 2012

Something a little darker!

I recently won a challenge over at A & T Sketch Challenge and I got to pic 5 digi images and this is one of them.  I love the image but it is a little bit different from my usual images but then its good to have a shake up every now and again.  Mind you Ria rather likes the image and I know it will be a fitting card for some of her friends too.  Anyway I have used Skull with Top Hat, coloured with my copics and a little sakura stardust.  Papers are EP Times & Seasons, the cog cut is a spellbinders and then I have added flowers, leaves, brad, buttons and ribbon from my stash and finished off with a peeloff I coloured.  I am pleased with how this turned out as is Ria.









I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Creations #177 ~ 3 patterned papers, 2 buttons, 1 ribbon, 1 sentiment
TFL

6 comments:

  1. oh this is fabulous .. i love it!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love this – very creative.
    Wishing you a great week and don’t forget to stop and smell the flowers.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    Doing Life
    Digistamps4Joy DT Member
    Tammy’s Scrapin Corner DT ember

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful use of all those different elements and the skull looks too cool.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jac this is certainly different but I really like it the papers and design are perfect for the skull, ACE card.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful card ,awesome colours too..
    thanks for joining in on the A and T challenge blog good luck Hugz Anita..XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just awesome, and it's great to see someone else using one of our skull stamps. They are a little on the dark side but sometimes it's good to do something different. Thank you for joining us at A & T Digital Designs (EFG). Good Luck Jules xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x