Thursday 21 June 2012

new home

Just putting this up quickly before I head off to bed, not entirely happy with it my mojo certainly left home for this one! lol!  I have used First Edition Daydream papers, then sizzix dies for the tag, and house, tonic studios punch for the border, inking round the edges and flowers, ribbon and sentiment from my stash. Its really strange not having a stamped image on my card! lol






I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

A & T Sketch Challenge ~ Bingo (Ribbon, die cut, glitter - background paper is glittered)
Fab 'n' Funky #126 ~ Polka dots
Divas By Design #40  ~ to 'Die' for
TFL


5 comments:

  1. ooh those sparkly papers are gorgeous .. and the little house is cute
    Thanks for joining us at Diva's this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the sweet house image and colours, thanks for joining our challenge at Fab'n'Funky this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's come out really well! I am also a big fan of those gorgeous First Edition papers, lush! Great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday, Niki xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, such a pretty card - love the papers.

    Thanks for joining in with us this week at Divas by Design.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card.
    Thanks for joining us at A&T
    Sketches.
    Hugs
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x