Saturday 28 January 2012

Celebrate Easter with Tobey

Crafty Sentiments Design is releasing a new set of rubber stamps at the craft show in February and tonight I am bring you a sneak peek of just one of these adorable Easter images.  Please meet Tobey!  I have coloured Tobey with copics, cs is some I picked up at a craft stall at a local market and the backing paper is DCWV Glitter Stack, the ribbon is some printed organza that I picked up years ago! but I knew it would come in handy one day and it was my inspiration for the colours for this project.  Finished off with some card candi.  Kept it simple as felt the image and papers spoke for themselves.  Hope you like it.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Sunday Sketch & Stamp #90 (only just made it!)
Crafts 4 Eternity #56 ~ Clean & Simple
TFL

4 comments:

  1. a gorgeous creation and lovely use of the ribbon, thank you so much for sharing your lovely work with us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx
    ps I have candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, fab spring colours :)
    Thanks for joining us at Sunday Sketch & Stamp! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what gorgeous colours .. i love that background DP!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x