Sunday 28 November 2010

Birhtday card for the OH

This is a card I made for my OH Ade, whose birthday was yesterday.  I have used a fab image that was a freebie a while ago from Pollycraft Designs, he is just so cute and I coloured him up using copics.  The sentiment is TGF from the Spotlight Set and I added the big brad to the a in happiest to make it hoppiest!, paper is papermania and the little blue flowers are from my stash then I punched out a couple of flower pots and finally added a little green worm brad from my stash.   


I didnt make this card for any specific challenges but have since found that it fits with the following challenges - yipee!:
Pear Tree Designs #27 ~ Colourful
A Spoon Full Of Sugar #131 ~ Anything Goes
Fab & Funky Challenges #50 ~ Go with the flow
Paper Cutz #69 ~ Anything Goes
TFL



4 comments:

  1. Fab froggy card. Thanks for joining us @PTD this week. Good Luck. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww this is soooo sweet, I love this cute frog and what an adorable sentiment...

    PS ... there's something you should change on your sidebar ;) Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card.Just love the green and the sentiment is fab.Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow,this froggy is so cute!!
    thanks for joining fab'n'funky this week
    Heidy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x