Tuesday 27 April 2010

Friday Sketchers # 99


For the sketch this week over at Friday Sketchers I have used an Anya stamp from the Sun,Rain & shine set and its the first time I've inked her up, she is of course coloured with copics with the addition of some sakura glaze for sunglasses and flipflops, papers are from Me & My Big Ideas, prima e line flowers and some card candy, the sentiment stamp is a Daisy & Dandelion. Thats all from me for tonight as I've got an early shift tomorrow followed by a meeting so home in time for tea! Night all and thanks for stopping by. x

3 comments:

  1. I love the colour combo Jac - the orange is lovely.
    Great image. coloured beautifully again
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous... love those colours - they look great!!
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card!
    Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers this week ;0)

    Janneke

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x