Thursday 28 January 2010

Stamp Something - Funny Something & Sketch Saturday #87


The challenge over at Stamp Something was to make something funny - well I adore this image of Scruff in the bath which was a freebie from Dotties World and I thought that the sentiment just worked perfectly and is from the Girls About Town collection available at Charmed Cards & Crafts and then I used the sketch from Sketch Saturday and turned it round 90 degrees. The paper is part of a digi kit that I have had lying around in the drawer for ages and it is made by Digi Designs By Nicole. I embossed the cs with swiss dots and then added some clear epoxy stickers to the corners and then a few randomly placed ones to continue with the bubbles. TFL

3 comments:

  1. I love this image , i used it only last week.
    I love the way you have used the clear epoxy stickers as bubbles.
    A fab card

    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely fun card.
    Thank you so much for joining the fun at Stamp Something.
    Dorte aka dot-scrap

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - love scruff in the bath - made me smile x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x