Thursday 30 April 2009

Ooooops!

Ooops in deed! When I finished work today after getting all my paperwork completed on time I popped into town to run some errands and just thought I'd poke my head round the door of my lcs. Well it was raining so I thought I'd get some shelter for 5 mins. Well after 10 mins I'm walking back to the car (very quickly I might add due to the rain - dont do running!lol) get there put my bag in and guess what there are 4 new sets of Daisy & Dandelion stamps in my bag along with an Xcut border die and a magazine! And all I can say is ... OMG how did they get there! Well hopefully tomorrow morning I might actually get some time in which to make a card. And which of you out there follows ER? well all I can say is roll on next Thursday a double episode AND George Clooney I will be in heaven! lol Now its time to say goodnight as the matchsticks propping my eyes open keep snapping. Good night all and take care. xx

4 comments:

  1. LOL! Similar to me at the shops yesterday! Trouble is - for me to get home from work I have to change buses at a huge shopping centre and I missed the connection yesterday, which cost me about £20! Papers, flowers, ribbons and a magazine ... oh dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol... ya know Jac exactly the same thing happened to me on monday,4 sets od D&sD new ones.4 packs of sentminets,bazzill card,and the do-crafts goody bag...lol amazing how they just seem to jump in ya bag..lol


    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you girls have any self control. Can anyone tell how come that I went out for lunch y'day and came home with new shoes. One of these days I will find a pair that are as comfee at home as they seemed to be in the shop....and I have tried lots

    ReplyDelete
  4. Know what you mean thought I would avoid the LCS as trying to save money and some bargins came up on a certain auction site and they just had to be brought - but a least I now have some more tria pens - unfortunatley I can hear DD calling me at the craft shop as well lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x