Friday 28 November 2008

Friday Sketchers #29


I loved this sketch at Friday Sketchers as soon as I saw it and will no doubt use it again and again but for this challenge I turned it around as it gave me the purrfect opportunity to use Lady Pusskins from the Animal Magic collection the papers are pm (2 different xmas collections) some red metallic card adn some starry vellum, I have trimmed a skeleton leaf adn cut quickcutz snowflakes edges inked in a coppery ink and some pm adhesive stones added to finish it off. Lady Pusskins has been coloured using wc pencils and sakura stardust pens. TFL Hopefully more time to craft tomorrow as today kind of disappeared! lol

1 comment:

  1. Aww, just purrfect Jac!! Love the skeleton leaves!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x