Saturday 4 October 2008

Rias Birthday



well we have had a good day today, Ria has turned 12 and thoroughly enjoyed her day, she received great gifts and money and this afternoon we took out to show her what her main present was going to be, it is a joint present for her birthday and christmas and she is now very excited as we are getting her a large vivarium and the bits and pieces to get her started and she has enough money to buy 2 bearded dragons which we will get just after christmas, she is now so excited its unbelievable. she has wanted dragons for quite a while now and we kept putting it off but have now decided to go ahead so we looked today at the vivarium we are going to get and off course she had a look at the dragons! Anyway here are the 2 cards I made earlier in the week but couldn't put on here just incase she had a sneek peek!lol Both Dottie images (of course Ria is as keen on them as I am, so couldn't really use anything else could !) coredinations cs, Raspberry road papers pm brads and flowers and ribbon and button from my stash. the birthday Dottie is from us and the Libra Dottie is from my mum & dad - she loved them! Well that is me for tonight as I'm on the early shift tomorrow so hopefully I'll get on tomorrow evening and try and post a couple of pics of the cake that her gran made which is a dragon (fantasy type with wings not beardie!) Ria has a love of all things dragon!, probably why she wanted bearded dragons and not gekos or chameleons! lol. Take care one and all. x

4 comments:

  1. beautiful catds Jac
    belated birthday wishes to Ria xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Jac and belated birthday wishes to Ria.Sounds like she had a wonderful day and got eerything she wished for..Hugs to ya for being a super special mam :)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday wishes to Ria and I bet she was thrilled with these cards!! They are gorgeous and bright, I love them!!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards Jac.

    Happy belated birthday Ria, a Libra like me, mine is tomorrow and I so wish I was going to be 12 lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x