Thursday 3 July 2008

Catapult George


Ok here is Catapult George! Thank you very much Lou he is sure to become another firm favourite, especially for boy cards! I think he is very cute I gave him a few freckles too!, coloured him in using sakura glaze and water colour pencils, the paper is from a freebie digi kit called Colour My World by Raspberry Road Designs and the card is a diamond fold which Sue very kindly sent me the link to after I admired one on her blog! Thank you Sue!

Right now I must get on with some ironing but hopefully back this evening to make some more cards. Have a good day everyone and thanks for popping by. x

5 comments:

  1. Wow, i love this card Jac,it looks fab.Really lovin catapult George and you have done a great job with the diamond fold...easy wasn't it????

    Sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Jac and a fab image of George. Love the diamond fold and the BP.
    Juliet xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jac he looks great! I love his freckles too. the diamond effect is really eye catching too, it just pops right out at you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! How great is this? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome!! Great image of George!! I love the Diamond fold - very effective :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x