Thursday 5 June 2008

I got Customer Thursday!




Well after 2 very tiring and trying days at work and coming home today feeling totally fed up and really quite down I come on line pop over to Dotties World (my first stop after switching on!) and I am totally gob smacked as Juliet has chosen me for Customer Thursday - you made my day, thank you soooooo much. I am now floating around with a huge grin on my face and DOH is wondering why! (think I'll keep him wondering for a while yet!!)
Anyway got home after work last night and needed to unwind so found myself making a card and suddenly realised I was working on the challenge from Sunday and it all fell into place quite nicely and it has been delivered to its recipient today as she is going to be away for her birthday.

This week’s challenge is a sketch challenge. Now interpret this sketch as you please, there are no rigid rules, just let your imaginations flow. Two simple specifications:
Your interpretation must contain at least one of our downloads.
I would like to see at least one brad or button.
Here is the sketch (pop over to Dotties world to see the sketch)

Will probably pop back again later when I've calmed down a bit! Thanks for visiting. x

9 comments:

  1. fab card Jac and well done on getting customer thursday all your cards are cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smashing card Jac and well done on getting customer Thursday:-)

    Sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card Jac, the colours go really well with Artist Dottie. Thank you for taking part xx

    Congratulations for being our Customer Thursday winner, very well deserved!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yet another lovely card Jac! Well done again xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jac - well done!!! Great to hear!

    Love this card by the way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wel deserved customer thursday Jak. I love this art card, very bright. Love the edge decoration too... keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant! Naughty Dottie didn't ask me if she could dye her hair black though tut tut!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another stunner Jac, love the punching, it's so pretty!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I forgot to say congratulations!
    Well done hon!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x