Sunday, 23 January 2011

Anyone For Anya ~ Use 2 images ~ GDT

I was lucky enough to win a recent challenge over at Anyone For Anya and as a result got the chance to be a guest DT member for the week.  Now when I found out what the challenge was going to be I was a little bit nervous as it was to use 2 images which is not something I do very often but hey isn't that the whole point of a challenge, so I sat there for a while flicking through my TGF images and wondering which images to use and how when suddenly it came to me I had a flash of inspiration - that doesnt happen very often! lol and this is the card that I made.  It is quite a CAS card but I am pleased with the overall result.  I have used Jeremy and Miko from the Roll Call Collection1 coloured with copics and a little stardust.  My background paper is a digital one from Raspberry Road Designs from a collection called Surreal, the sentiment is also TGF and is from the Spotlight collection and then I added a brick wall using coredinations cs and the Tim Holtz embossing folder which I then sanded. I hope you like it and can pop along and join in the challenge.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Wild Orchid Crafts # 15 ~ Lets Get Sentimental
Tuesday Throwdown # 32 ~ Valentine



2 comments:

  1. well done - your card is fabulous .. great use of the 2 images
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous valentine! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown! We hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x