Saturday, 15 January 2011

Anyone For Anya ~ Colour Challenge

Over at Anyone For Anya this week it is a colour challenge and as soon as I saw the colours I knew what image and papers I wanted to use, the only problem being that I really havent had a lot of crafting time this week between work and pc problems but I have managed to get it done and only just in time!  Anyway I have used copics to colour the gorgeous image of Hope & Gracw Class and used papermania Blueberry Hill papers, the sentiment is from the Birthday collection of circle sentiments from Crafty Sentiments the flowers and wire are from my stash and the leaves are punched.  I have mounted the image using foam pads for some added depth.


I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Totally Papercrafts #49 ~ Happy Birthday
2 Sisters Challenge #22 ~ Flowers
TFL

7 comments:

  1. This is a stunning card glad you got it done in time - work and pc's can be such a pain

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card! It's gorgeous!
    Thank you for playing along with us at Anyone for Anya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is darling! I love the flower and the little springy's--they totally match her curls! Great papers too...thanks for joining the fun over at Anyone for Anya! Hope to see you next week too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww what a sweet card - the papers are so pretty
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet. I love your litte Anya and the DP is really pretty.
    Thanks for joining our 'Happy Birthday' challenge over at Totally Papercrafts.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a lovely card! Thanks for playing along at 2 Sisters

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh lovely, just gorgeous colours, Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x